Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Appointments, schma-ppointments

Tomorrow - 1st Appt with new endocrinologist at hospital 
Oct 11 - IPS Screening at 12w2d 
Oct 16 - Part 2 IPS / Blood draw
Oct 29 - 1st Appt with High-risk OB at hospital

and oh btw in between there I'm planning a 2 year old's bday party, have Cdn Thanksgiving, two weddings back to back - boy, October is looking mighty busy!  

A bit nervous for next week's IPS, I just can't believe we're at this point already. I'm mentally prepared to get bad news. How awful is that?!?? I just hope I can regain some confidence and raw hope that I once had - but I know it will never be the same until I am holding a live baby.  

I've definitely popped sooner than last time with Elliott, and I've been getting some raised eyebrows at work from other ppl (only some close friends at work/my mgr's know) even though I've been wearing jackets over dresses, it just looks suspicious. I think I might be going crazy but I swear I can feel something - in fact, I am sure I can feel some bubbles and flips and it's not my imagination.  I don't recall when I felt it with Elliott, probably not until way into 2Tri but for some reason I'm just getting this feeling at night time especially.  Or maybe I should lay off the Halloween candy.... 

;) 

Will keep you ladies posted on the outcomes of next week....

7 comments:

  1. Praying all your appt go well! Can't believe Elliott is going to be 2! Goes so fast doesn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a lot going on! I felt this baby sooner than I felt E. You're pretty slim, right? So there's a good chance you may have felt something since you know what you're looking for. Good luck with your appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your pregnancy Wendy! I have not been online much, so I am a bit late, but am so happy for you. I hope to be joining you this winter...only one more month of meds and I can start ttc! I pray that all of your tests will go well and your baby is strong and healthy. Looking forward to hearing all about your growing bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's so exciting! I haven't been on my blog in ages (the side effect of chasing a toddler all day) so I'm just seeing this now. Enjoy this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I just read your post! I hope and pray your pregnancy is still going well. Looking forward to hearing how things are gon. We just found out we are also pregnant so it will be fun to go through this with you once again. Take care. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I hope and pray your pregnancy is still going well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following... Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,

    ReplyDelete