Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bumpity bump

While uploading pics to FB the other day, something terribly wrong happened and I had to re-format my memory drive for the camera and I lost all my growing bump pics! (as well as the pics of the BFP stick) :( .  Anyhoos, here are recent pics of me and la-bump that is starting to grow (at 17 weeks).  I think I'll hold off a week or more to go shopping for maternity clothes - right now I live in dresses and skirts and my yoga pants!  I realize the irony of posing next to a whale - but it was cute! LOL


Also - please, please continue to pray for Janet at Trust in God and her baby girl Madison.  You can find more specific prayer requests on Laura's blog here. Miracles happen and the power of prayer is truly amazing!!

11 comments:

  1. So CUUUUTE! Praying for Janet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go buy some maternity clothes now!!! I'm 13 weeks and have purchased all my summer bottoms as sizes run out quick here), and mention I'm wearing them all now. There's only 1 time in your life that you get to wear elastic waist pants...so don't delay...it's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable belly! :) (And in answer to your question, varicose veins don't go away after pregnancy.) :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you haven't bought any maternity bottoms yet! That belly is definitely showing and extremely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!!! I am so sorry you lost all your pictures! And I'm with the other ladies....go shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bump!! Thank you for your post on Janet. I haven't heard anything in the last 48 hours...so I'm praying that "no news is good news". Enjoy the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it!! Finally a belly pic! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete