Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Prayers for Janet

hi all! It's been a while since I last posted as I was in San Francisco last week with my hubby on our 'last' vaca as a couple with no kids! It was an amazing trip and I'll write more/post pics later - but for now, just wanted to focus on prayers for Janet as Laura updated this morning that her water broke. Please continue to pray for her and Madison and that she will not have any contractions and that Madison will stay put for another 5 days (that's when dr.'s can give her antibiotics) - she continues to be strong and trusting that God is watching over them - she needs our prayers and support right now so let's do that and watch a miracle happen right before our eyes.  

 

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Poor Janet!

    I can't wait to hear about your vacation!

    ReplyDelete