Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Dreams

Have you ever had a dream so vivid that when you wake up - it's like it was reality? No, not the one about making out with Beckham or Brad Pitt in a hot steamy mess, but just a real life type of dream... It happened to me last night - I had a beautiful dream and I truly believe it was a peek into our future and not a 'fantasy' dream. I was nursing my future baby girl and it was so clear, that I still feel how it felt to hold her, sway her back and forth to ease her crying, and how it felt when we showed her to our family for the first time. I could see our nursery, the chair I was rocking her in, and what I was singing to her. It was just so real. I couldn't get over how warm and good it felt to hold this baby. I woke up with a smile on my face because it filled me with such love and hope for this future little bean - what have your dreams been of lately?

2 comments:

  1. I have had a few of those great baby dreams. I hate waking up from them... But my dream two nights ago was all about how I was married to Edward from Twilight. Don't tell my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the dream comes true...

    ReplyDelete